首頁 > 討論區 > Tommieward 會員資訊

頭像
居家綜合 >
農曆七月可以買床墊嗎?鬼月禁忌?

I don't think it will impact. Best Month to Buy a New Bed : May is truly the best month to purchase your mattress, and the reason for that is fairly simple. The industry, as a whole, usually rolls out the new products in June and they are hot throughout September. So, when May comes, the companies want to clean out their older models.  myccpay

頭像
居家綜合 >
買保潔墊要注意什麼?

4 Things to Consider when Buying Cleaning Products for Your Home : The Performance. There are spots that are hard to clean using a certain cleaning product that you use or there are some really tough dirt that's hard to remove. The Cleaning Contents. The Awareness for the Environment. Think of Other Options.  MyCCPay

頭像
居家綜合 >
買保潔墊要注意什麼?

4 Things to Consider when Buying Cleaning Products for Your Home : The Performance. There are spots that are hard to clean using a certain cleaning product that you use or there are some really tough dirt that's hard to remove. The Cleaning Contents. The Awareness for the Environment. Think of Other Options.  MyCCPay

頭像
居家綜合 >
體溫變化與睡眠品質的關係

In fact, warming for up to 4 h, between 1 and 8 h before to going to bed, increases slow wave sleep (SWS), increases NREM consolidation and decreases REM sleep. This effect embodies a key connection between temperature and sleep. Warming, at the right time, is causatively associated with sleep initiation. By the way this is very much informative and useful article. I appreciated your information. 

My CC Pay

頭像
居家綜合 >
體溫變化與睡眠品質的關係

The stereotypical effects of heat or cold exposure are increased wakefulness and decreased rapid eye movement sleep and slow wave sleep. These effects of the thermal environment on sleep stages are strongly linked to thermoregulation, which affects the mechanism regulating sleep.   My CC Pay

頭像
居家綜合 >
健康減壓的12個好方法

Exercise. It's a cliché for a reason: exercise really does prompt your body to release feel-good hormones like endorphins, which can help you to feel less stressed. Organise. Breathe. Take a time out. Meditate. These things you can do for reduce stress. Thanks for sharing such a useful tips to reduce stress.   Prepaid Gift Balance