首頁 > 討論區 > 居家綜合 > 收納高手在這裡啦~阿嬤的冰箱超驚人,到底怎麼塞的啊???

頭像
樓主

收納高手在這裡啦~阿嬤的冰箱超驚人,到底怎麼塞的啊???

enjoyCandy001 寫到 :

大家有看到最近超紅的阿嬤的冰箱系列嗎??

幸福空間討論區

最近注意到Jeek's Foodmaze 吉克廚男日記」分享的阿嬤的冰箱系列,感覺超驚人的,好像可以煮出滿漢全席....

幸福空間討論區

這讓我也想起我阿嬤跟我媽好像也是魔法冰箱的高手~

不過這樣的冰箱還能找的到東西真的太強,這股神力好像也是另類的收納高手齁XD~

圖片來源:Jeek's Foodmaze 吉克廚男日記

幸福空間
該怎麼整理才能讓家中兒童遊戲區整齊又清爽?日本室內設計師傳授4個訣竅
談到兒童用品的外觀,不是顏色太鮮豔就是印有卡通人物,所以不少父母也反應很難維持室內裝潢的風格。所以本篇請到專業室內設計師傳授你時尚兼具清爽的收納訣竅。
頭像
apple.feng.1226 寫到 :

這就是阿嬤的味道!!

頭像
haha_rzys4n 寫到 :

不過聽說這樣塞滿會讓冰箱的效能變差~

(其實是阿罵想換冰箱了嗎哈哈哈)

頭像
寫到 :

I really like what Nigel said to Angelia in the film.
When your personal life is gone, remember to notify me, it means you are going to be promoted.
I very much agree with this sentence, life and work, we choose to work because of life, and work makes us neglect life. When you want to get promoted, you have to sacrifice more of your private time to work.
Choice is a very interesting thing, and when you make a choice, it also means that you will lose something very pity.
voip phone
A very interesting website

頭像
Zena Bartell 寫到 :

Teachers : Do homeworks, study, get good grades
Friends: support me when I need you,explain the tasks to me 
Parents: You must be one of the best students, read, you must be happy, do not get angry, just try hard, because you are not kind as you were when you were little?
My cousins: you are very strange, stop acting so strange, you are not like before
Music: Hey! calm down, I'm here for you, let off steam my girl, everything will be fine.   - slope unblocked

頭像
among us 寫到 :

Wow, What an excellent post. I actually found this for many informatics. That's what I'm looking for. Affirmation is the best article

among us

頭像
Jay Sila 寫到 :

The web page you have shared contains a lot of information. I have accumulated a lot of information. Cookie clicker