首頁 > 討論區 > 居家綜合 > 把博弈遊戲看成投資

頭像
樓主

把博弈遊戲看成投資

寫到 :

如果把遊戲看做一種消費,那麼賭場就是一個高消費的地方。沉迷於賭博消費將是一種非常不健康的消費習慣,它要我求我們視頻繁地付昂貴的賬號單費。要改這種局面,贏得賭場,我們不應該把賭看做是消費,而應該把它看做是投資。作為投資,我們在進行投資之前應該了解自己的投資策略和相關的收益率,並記只有正確的收益率的交易才能賺錢。

如果收利益率為正數,閉著眼睛都能贏;收利益率為負數,拿著眼睛也會輸。歸根到底,遊戲是在賭博收利益率,其中不一定有有技術成分。

在人們的觀念中,遊戲與技術聯繫在一起,就像在大頭家娛樂城裡的玩家,將游戲視作一種技術的練習,也就是所謂的「遊戲」。但即使是再複雜的技術,也有熟練的一天,而我們看到的現實是,除了輸錢越來越多之外,遊客的技術並沒有表現出高。原因很簡單,投錢越多是因為投注總量在增加,技術沒有表現出高是因為遊戲的輸贏是隨機現像,無法預測,想猜結果只是徒勞無功。

幸福空間
天災當前防患未然,防災包、防疫包、醫藥箱跟著達人做準備
從昨晚開始,台東連震頻頻,面對天災,防患未然。家,就像避風港,是讓人感到最安心、最舒適的場所。抱著「居安思危」的觀念,除了處處小心,還要做好防災準備,讓意外來臨 ...
頭像
Dordle Luka 寫到 :

Redactle is a word-guessing game where you cover up all the words on a Wikipedia page. It only has prepositions, articles, and periods. Your last goal is to figure out what it is about.

頭像
Ericbeatric Mark 寫到 :

In this terrifying adventure game, played through completing puzzles, the player is greeted by amanda the adventurer

頭像
3 vex 寫到 :

Spend some time playing. I'm interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it. foodle

頭像
寫到 :

Thanks for information. It's such a interesting post. myfedloan

頭像
Irene Jane 寫到 :

We appreciate you submitting this information. I am thrilled to stumble onto this excellent article. globle game

頭像
ruber edwin 寫到 :

After the age of 50, people may have a better understanding of their bodies and sexual needs, leading to more diverse sexual experiences. Many people are starting to try new sexual techniques, positions, and big butt sex doll to increase their sexual satisfaction.